Saturday, December 17, 2011

Workout of the day 12 17 2011 ~ lots of movements with pictures


Workout of the day 12 17 2011 ~ lots of movements with pictures

I have been doing what I can create and complete full body WODs (workouts).
As time goes on I will try to share what is working for me.

(what is a slosh pipe? why should i use one?)


todays WOD
1. Push up 20


2. One legged squats (10)


3. Seated slosh pipe thrusters
notice the atrophy on the right side? its crazy how the whole side of the body suffers from the injury. 

4. Leg ups
5. KB medley 10 minutes
on the scooter - using a very small KB, its tough to use the hips much

a nice full extension feels great 

Modified KB movements, be careful and always protect the injury

6. slosh pipe medley 10 minutes
so great to be standing up and doing movements

7. KB medley
8. pushups 20
9. 1 legged squats 10
10. situps 50
11. super mans

I did not want to work out today but im glad i did.
Mike

Kettle Bell link
Slosh pipe link