Sunday, December 18, 2011

WOD (Workout of the Day) = Advanced Mobility 90 minutes

Today the focus is mobility.
Attempting to maintain as many joints and muscle groups healthy or full range of motion without pain.

I took the boy for a walk on the scooter, focusing on my posture - my posterior chain is weakening i am starting to slouch a little bit.

As I plan for this weeks training i will focus on the posterior chain; trying to remove the ghost of the injury.

Ok ~ todays WOD (workout of the day)
Advanced Mobility
1. Soft foam roller (full body)
2. Rumble Roller
3. Modified yoga poses (downward dog, upward dog, half moon and full moon)
4. Standing PVC stretching ~ core flexibility
5. PVC ankle mobility work - (on the good ankle) - I took a fall crossing a river hunting a couple months ago and the area is still healing.