Friday, December 2, 2011

Weight loss + Supplement list ~ I thought I would blow up like a puffer fish

I had to carve a new hole in my belt this morning. (Making it smaller!!!!)
I never thought I would loose fat + muscle while on crutches.
I broke my arm in 2nd grade (I was playing soccer and baseball) the biggest memory of the experience is that i got fat.  I did not want that to happen again this time.  I have been training 5 or 6 days a week for the past 3 years.  I know it could all be lost with a few weeks of drowning my sorrows in pizza and beer.  My weight on the day of competition and day of injury was 210, i will hop on a scale the day I get my cast off.  I have no idea what the number will be.

Meat, Vegetables, Fruit, Nuts, Supplements (that is it)
Aside from cream and sugar in my coffee (I am not a caveman) I have only consumed vegetables, fruits, meat, and almonds.  I am loosing weight like crazy ~ my muscles are shrinking away but the belly fat is going too.  Below is a list of supplements I have been taking.
  1. Trader Joe's soy protein powder and multivitamin (tastes like crap but only 14 bucks a tub)
  2. Trader Joe's Red Powder - berries 8000 ORAC scale
  3. Trader Joe's Green Power - vegetables 8000 ORAC scale
  4. D- ribose
  5. turmeric
  6. CoQ10
  7. Calcium
  8. Potassium
  9. Fish oil
  10. Flax seed 
Below are pictures of the supplement brands and images of what they do for the body.