Saturday, November 26, 2011

Respect the rest11 26 One week down

I do not know about you, but for me the worst day of the week is always thhe rest day. I have rested for the last 2 days only doing streching and mobility workouts (60 minutes a day). This morning I woke up and something strange was happening. I feel better, more rested, clearer head, better mood. I have been reading drew breeses book "coming back stronger", a good amount of the book is about his rehab. He had the best doctors in the country, drew was ordered to rest. And long story short it worked for him. I need to rest, I need to respect and trust the time it takes to heal. If I don't train for a month, its not the end of the world, I have decided I will just strech and do mobility training for the next week then reassess the injury. The injury happened 7 days ago.
Been a long week.
Up word and onward.