Sunday, December 18, 2011

MYBROKENLEG.COM ~ you are not alone




The hardest part of an injury that effects mobility is it STOPS your life! Everything is different ~ oho and even worse no one understands (even if they care).

I was blessed enough to discover a web site called mybrokenleg.com .  Not only does it have tons of information but it connects you to a community of people who are on the same journey.  Professional athletes, weekend warriors, and all others are there supporting each other.

With in moments of my first post (crying like a baby) people responded ~ giving me advice and empathy.  I can not overstate how important this web site has become in my life as i recover and work back towards healthy.  If you are broken ~ use this site, we will heal together.

Thanks to the community at mybrokenleg.com ~ you have made all the difference!
Mike