Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday 1 23 2012 WOD + Paleo day 7

Paloe
 - yesterday i experienced some bad detox symptoms; head ache, flu like symptoms, nausea, just all around felt like crap.
This morning I woke up really groggy - tons of snot - probably nothing you want to hear but if you are going through a fast/detox its nice to see what others are going through

I was on pain killers for 2 months and i think eating paleo in combination with the detox from the pain killers is giving me some good detox side effects

I have the head ache today, and a little dizzy but nothing like yesterday.  I am trying to look at this as a one year process.  Part of my problem in the past has been jumping from one system to the next never giving the process time to work itself out.

~ 1100 am
working efficiently - taking breaks
trying to bet my desk to be a standing work station

WOD:
AM WOD
630 am groggy as hell did not want to work out
30 minutes on the rower - 5400 meters
happy its done

Lunch WOD (raining so in the classroom ~ no excuses)

20 push ups
20 calf raises (PT)
20 squats
1minute plank
X 4
20 extra push ups (100 push ups today)
yay
time for a nap

** cheat 1 diet soda