Sunday, April 29, 2012

wods ending 4 28 { HIIT, Trader Joes, Sprouts, Costco }

This week was rough.
Work presented some new lows.  Probably the worst weeks of teaching in my 7 years of experience. The newborn and mom was sick.

I did not think I would get any training in this week, but every day i made an effort to get some thing in.

HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training
Nothing new here - i have used HIIT with sprints - but i am trying it with the basic 4 movements - push ups, pull ups, squats, and planks - I am very sore -

Trader Joes - the whole freaking family has started eating paleo - not because it was a decision - they just love the food I eat - and they eat all my food first - the cost of feeding my family has climbed to about 200 bucks a week

I shop at sprouts, trader joes, and costco
Its a lot of work to keep paleo food in the house without going broke -
but its worth it

here was the plan
My 3 year old cranked out over 100 push ups on thursday - this kid is going to pass me up quick

Here is what got done.